Well, I hope this is the place you're looking for-- 'cause this is my (Lylacshine) blog! Come here for posts and possible updates on whatever comes to mind.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

ZOMG BOOKS! That I still need to buy and read~

Hahah, earlier I was hyperventilating when I figured out Mocking Jay came out yesterday! YESTERDAY!
It's the last book of the Hunger Games Trilogy! EXCITEMENT!!
Annnnd I still need to borrow Flawless (Pretty Little Liars series, I don't know why but I'm hooked XD) from my friend...
Anyway, I'm calm. I have my French Vanilla from Tim Hortons and my iMac now... Chill Zone XP Never thought I'd say that.

Skyword Sword is going to be epic... WOOHOO!

Maybe the caffeines making me hyper. I dunno :P

Update supposed to be tomorrow. Hopefully.
Bye,
Ly de lac! (HAH!)

2 comments: