Well, I hope this is the place you're looking for-- 'cause this is my (Lylacshine) blog! Come here for posts and possible updates on whatever comes to mind.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Complicated microwaves and popcorn...

Ahah, I learned how to use my Microwave (and now you think: FAIL) But this one's complicated. It's more like a tiny oven.
Step 1: Plug it in.
Step 2: Select power before anything else, and set it to 'High'.
Step 3: There are four buttons with numbers: 10, 1, 10, 1. The first ten adds 10 minutes, the first 1 adds 1 minute, the second 10 adds 10 seconds, the second 1 adds 1 second. Set time to '2:30'.
Step 4: Put in the popcorn.
Step 5: The start button finally works! So press it now.

See? It's the number pad. All you have are four numbers with different functions. It's confusing. I can't just press 2:30, they don't exist on that microwave :P

HAHAH, to me, I fail at the microwave, but I can use it now.

1 comment:

  1. umm...wtf? why do you forget how to turn a microwave on? can't you leave it plugged in? and why are there two 1's and two 10's...? whoever designed that is a fail at microwave manufactering.

    ReplyDelete