Well, I hope this is the place you're looking for-- 'cause this is my (Lylacshine) blog! Come here for posts and possible updates on whatever comes to mind.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Soooo...

Possible swimming today :) Need to walk down to the river in 20 minutes.
So, Hiya!
Me and Bramblejosh are thinking of creating a Blogspot for Warriors Chat & RP (that is linked, you know that?). I'll link you guys to it soon enough. YAY!
Does anyone even look at this? Hah, It is day... 3, after all. No reason to expect much.
I have twitter! Click Here! I'm turning into a social freak-- I shall be known on social networks worldwide! Muah hahah....

Yeah, I'm weird, but I don't have a lot to talk to. Besides my friends... and parents... and such.... Hahah...

Byeya!
Hanaakarii and Lylacshine (even if we're (I mean I'm) the same person XD)

1 comment:

  1. lolz u swim in the river?
    i might follow you on Twitter, i am Winterfun777. and yes i like CP.


    lol randomness is fun

    ReplyDelete