Well, I hope this is the place you're looking for-- 'cause this is my (Lylacshine) blog! Come here for posts and possible updates on whatever comes to mind.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

You make me want to put my hands up and SHOUT!

Heyyy!


I'm here!


That's good, right? I wouldn't say so, because now you have to deal with my stupidity... That's a GREAT thing! I think.


I've been on a Greenday happiness phase... I'm listening to the Bullet in a Bible album. King for a Day/Shout.


Yeah, I <3 Greenday, but I like Ok Go, 30 Seconds to mars, Weezer, the Killers, a lot more. Believe it! Hahah, Naruto's catchphrase sucks!


You make me want to put my hands up and SHOUT!


Kya~ I'm like, obsessed with this song. Dunno why. But Greenday is pretty amazing.


Real music too (well, if you don't count classical :P ).


I'm not sorry if my music opinion upsets anybody I really don't care (like the fifty million Miley Cirus and Justin Bieber fans out there probably hate me...)


But, well, MC&JB&JB&HM&DL&SG fans out there, you can take your Disney altered music somewhere else... if were talking about music on this blog.


So, I got home today at 7:00 because I had afterschool classes (some food course I'm taking for high school credits), but got home later then I shoul have (I normally get home at 6:00--6:15) so I'm not gonna have much time for a life tonight... as in my computer.


I also got my recess taken away, my free time from my class full of-- well-- you-knows, by having my teacher talk to me and tell me that I have "stress issues" and "problems" and that I should see a thereapist or sphychitrice or something like that... I refuse.


Well, see yah.


Lylacshine


Hanaakarii


Lylac


Hanaa


Oh, you know me.









1 comment:

  1. i haven't been on here for so long, and i just want to ask....WHERE DID YOU FIND OUT HOW TO GET A F***S*****???? :O

    ReplyDelete