Well, I hope this is the place you're looking for-- 'cause this is my (Lylacshine) blog! Come here for posts and possible updates on whatever comes to mind.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sorry (^_^;)

   Sorry, been a while since I last updated, eh? Heheh... I really have no excuse. I just got lazy. I've been very busy... BLURGH.

    So, now I'm going to direct you to places where you can contact me.

    My deviantART (I've become quite aquainted with the site [^_^])

    My Webs site (I'm playing around with it [TEE HEE. PLaying around [ohgodI'msochildish]])

    My YouTube (I do some things with it [IknowifIsayanythingitwillsoundchildish,immature,anddumb.])

    You don't want to click this. (This really has nothing to do with contacting me... [theJediSquirrelswillkillusall.] DON'T LOOK. Unless you want to. Then I can't stop you.)

    So, that's my sorry excuse for a blogpost. Now that I have Qumana, I'll be sure to post more (? [it depends, really. I probably won't]) You know what, I totally will (I really don't know).

    Sincerely (Cheesy farewell on blog is cheesy!)

    Lylac the loser who never updates on here


Note: "My deviantART", "My Webs site", "My Youtube", and "You don't want to click this." are all linked (even the ones I just said XP but if they don't work, the first ones do [I don't make sense X( ])





   

No comments:

Post a Comment